- GEODIS Awarded Contract with American Eagle Outfitters
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) taps GEODIS for its strategic operations in Japan and omnichannel growth in the market for their leading American Eagle and Aerie brands. This contract comes amidst explosive growth of opportunities on e-Commerce platforms around the world. GEODIS, a global leading transport and logistics ...
- ZIM to Launch a New North China – Australia Express Service
- ZIM announced today the launch of North China – Australia Express (C3A), ZIM’s new Express service, connecting major ports in North China, South Korea, and Australia. C3A rotation: Xingang – Dalian – Qingdao – Pusan – Ningbo – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane – Xingang The new service will de...
- MOL and CNOOC Sign Long-term Charter Deal
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that on January 7, through a subsidiary, it signed a long-term charter contract for six newbuilding LNG carriers with CNOOC Gas & Power Singapore Trading & Marketing Pte. Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). The vess...
- Seafrigo Group Expands e-Commerce Operations in New Jersey
- The number of Americans buying all types of groceries online nearly doubled in 2020 according to consumer research by NielsenIQ. To cater for the increased demand for specialist chilled and frozen goods, Seafrigo Group, the global specialist and leader in temperature-controlled food logistics, has announced that it will open a new dedica...
- Tech Startups Invited to Join Yara Marine X Accelerator Program
- Yara Marine Technologies is now accepting applications for the second edition of its 3-month tailored startup accelerator program, Yara Marine X. The program offers selected companies a unique opportunity to develop and pilot their innovative solutions while supported by direct access to Yara Marine’s industry competence, network dist...
- K+N Significantly Expands Footprint in Africa
- Kuehne+Nagel, one of the world’s leading logistics providers, has significantly expanded its network of offices in Africa. These offices are managed and supported by a control tower in Durban, South Africa – a single point of customer contact responsible for a compliant, high quality and easy-to-access network across Africa. It allows ...
- Metrans Stablishes Three Connections to AFLUENT Terminal Arad per week
- The AFLUENT Terminal Arad is now a fully integrated terminal in the METRANS system. It is directly connected to the METRANS HUB terminal Budapest Csepel. This means that the company offers all of its services also close to the Romanian town of Arad. These include an empty container depot and delivery or ...
- Record Breaking year for Wolfurt-Rotterdam TransFER
- Rail Cargo Group’s container railshuttle between Austrian Wolfurt and Rotterdam will reach an all-time high in 2021, with over 18,500 TEUs transported. “An increase of more than 170 percent since we started”. Rail Cargo Group started the connection in 2016, delivering 6,686 TEU that year. “The growth since can be ...
- Mærsk Expands its Contract Logistic Capabilities Through the Acquisition of LF Logistics
- Mærsk A/S (Maersk) announces that it has reached an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares in LF Logistics Holdings Limited (LF Logistics) in an all-cash deal. LF Logistics is a well-established and strongly positioned Asia-Pacific-based omnichannel fulfilment contract logistics company. The acquisition will further strengthe...
- HPA Starts Construction of Additional Shore Power Facilities Plus Knowhow Exchange
- To achieve the goals of its clean air plan and reach an important milestone towards climate neutrality in the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, the city’s legislature has commissioned Hamburg Port Authority – HPA to supervise planning and construction of shore-based power facilities at the Burchardkai, Tollerort and Eurogate...