- Understanding the Global Supply Chain Disruption
- Warehouses are experiencing labor shortage, manufacturers are surmounting operational bottlenecks, and the global scarcity of goods are nipping cash flows of automotive giants. These subsequent effects are trickling down to consumers, who are heavily reliant on the efficacy of intricate supply chains to sustain their economic activities. The glo...
- DSV Strong Half-Year Results in All Divisions
- DSV reports strong half-year results with growth and high productivity in all divisions and across all regions. Supported by the integration of GIL, gross profit grew 61% in the first half of 2022 compared to the first half of 2021, while EBIT before special items more than doubled. Strong half-year results with growth and high pro...
- Hactl Pioneers Logistics in Training Accreditation
- Hong Kong’s largest independent air cargo handler – has become the first cargo terminal and logistics corporation to have its training courses received accreditation under the Hong Kong Qualifications Framework (HKQF). The four courses which are now recognised under HKQF are Hactl’s Certificate in Special and Temperatu...
- OOCL Adopts Electronic Bill of Lading to Enhance Supply Chain Efficiency
- Orient Overseas Container Line (“OOCL”) is switching to Electronic Bills of Lading (“eBL”), in order to enhance the efficiency of the global supply chain, reduce the carbon footprint of each shipment, and bring customers the ultimate shipping experience. OOCL’s eBL solution is powered by digital solutions provider IQA...
- American Airlines Cargo Expands Webcargo Bookings to Include U.S. Network
- American Airlines Cargo now offers customers full access to its U.S. network when booking on WebCargo and 7L Freight, both Freightos Group companies. The airline, which operates more than 5,000 daily departures from the U.S, now provides a larger network for flights in and out of the United States on WebCargo than any other...
- Chubb and Royal Brunei Airlines Enter into Travel Insurance Partnership
- Chubb and Royal Brunei Airlines (RB) announced a partnership to offer travel insurance to the airline's passengers. The partnership has been launched in Brunei with more countries and territories to follow in subsequent phases. Chubb's travel insurance offers extensive coverage for accidents, unexpected overseas medical expenses (including...
- MSC Expands North-West Europe Rail Services
- MSC is pleased to announce the opening of a new branch of MEDWAY in Belgium, which commenced operations late last week. Falling under MSC’s inland logistics partner MEDLOG, the new rail enterprise will operate as a licensed freight rail operator in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, and Austria. Servicing clients sh...
- DHL Philippines’ Partnership with SOS Children’s Villages International Empowers Youth Employability
- DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, and DHL Supply Chain have signed a local partnership with SOS Children's Villages International to empower young people aged 15 to 25 in the Philippines and help prepare them for employment or entrepreneurship. The global partnership with SOS Children's Villages began in 2011 ...
- PIL Continues its Journey Towards Reducing its Carbon Footprint
- Pacific International Lines (PIL) is pleased to announce the award of a contract today to Yangzijiang Shipbuilding for the construction of four 8,000 TEU Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) dual-fuel container vessels. These vessels will each be equipped with an ammonia intermediate ready fuel tank. The four vessels will be delivered pr...
- ONE Celebrates the Opening of its New ONE Green Office
- Ocean Network Express (ONE) held a vibrant ceremony to mark the opening of its new ONE Green Office in Singapore today (July 4, 2022). Designed and conceptualized as an educational, interactive and collaborative space for green initiatives, the new office, where ONE’s global Green Strategy Department and South Asia regi...