- CMA CGM Group’s Newest Container Depot in Indonesia
- The CMA CGM Group, a global leader in sea, land, air and logistics solutions, announces its newest Container Depot in Cakung, Indonesia, is reported to have handled 150,000 TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units) containers as at May 2022 in only nine months of operations. The Group’s fourth and largest container depot in the ...
- MSC and MEDLOG Assist Operation Smile’s Shipment of Medical Equipment
- We’re happy to highlight the recent work of MSC and MEDLOG Madagascar to support Operation Smile with their recent shipment of medical equipment to the island. Over the years, MSC has worked closely with a number of charities to accomplish what we see as positive changes in the countries where we operate. Recently, we...
- Hamburg and Klaipėda Strengthen Port·Logistics Cooperation
- During the visit to Hamburg of Dr. Marius Skuodis, Lithuanian Minister of Transport and Communications, Algis Latakas, Director of Klaipėda State Seaport Authority, and Axel Mattern, CEO of HHM - Port of Hamburg Marketing, signed a Memorandum of Understanding on 5 May in Hamburg City Hall. This provides fo...
- Höegh Autoliners Signs Contract to Build the Aurora Class Vessels
- Höegh Autoliners is pleased to announce that it has signed a contract to build an additional four new multi-fuel and zero carbon ready Aurora class vessels on the same terms and specifications as the first four vessels. The Aurora class vessels have attracted great interest from credit providers and Höegh Autoliners’ intention is ...
- Yang Ming Receives One More 11,000 TEU Ship, YM Trophy
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (Yang Ming) took delivery of one new 11,000 TEU container vessel, ‘YM Trophy’. The vessel is chartered from Shoei Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. and was built by Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. After delivery, YM Trophy will be put into service immediately on Yang Ming’s Trans-Pacific rou...
- CMA CGM a Strategic Partnership towards more Sustainable Shipping and Logistics
- CMA CGM Group, a world leader in shipping and logistics, and WWF France have entered a partnership to decarbonize shipping and logistics, strengthen the fight against illicit trafficking in protected species and preserve marine ecosystems. This collaboration is true to CMA CGM's commitment to achieve Net Zero Carbon by 2...
- OOIL Publishes Sustainability Report 2021
- Orient Overseas (International) Limited (HKEX.0316) (“OOIL” or “the Group”) is pleased to publish its Sustainability Report 2021. This report covers the significant environmental, economic and social aspects of OOIL and its subsidiaries. The launch of our 11th annual Sustainability Report demonstrates the Group’s lon...
- Port of Hamburg at Breakbulk Europe with Partners
- The Port of Hamburg joint venture stand B11-C11 in Hall One will showcase services from nine enterprises from Hamburg and the Metropolitan Region. Following an unavoidable two-year gap, Breakbulk Europe in Rotterdam is keenly anticipated. HHM - Port of Hamburg Marketing will again be running a joint venture stand - B1...
- Mærsk Trading update for Q1 2022 and 2022 Full year Guidance Adjustment
- A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S (APMM) has realized a financial performance for the first quarter of 2022 ahead of previous expectations with a revenue of USD 19.3bn, an underlying EBITDA of USD 9.2bn and an underlying EBIT of USD 7.9bn. The strong result is driven by the continuation of the exceptional market si...
- De Beers Group Invests US$2 Million In Kelp Blue
- De Beers Group today announced it is investing US$2 million in Kelp Blue, an innovative start-up focused on growing and managing large-scale giant kelp forests, initially off the Namibian coast. These underwater forests have the potential to safely and permanently lock away vast amounts of CO2 in the ocean. Research has shown tha...