- MSC Joins the World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- In joining WBCSD, MSC will collaborate with other purpose-led companies on a range of initiatives – including the Business Commission to Tackle Inequality – towards the vision of creating a world in which 9+ billion people are living well, within planetary boundaries, by mid-century. MSC is pleased to join the WBCSD, wor...
- CMA CGM and Plastic Flamingo Renew Their Partnership
- The CMA CGM Group, a global player in sea, land, air and logistics solutions, and the Plastic Flamingo (PLAF), today announced the renewal of a 3-year partnership to collect and upcycle 600 metric tons of plastic waste from the streets, coastlines and the heavily plastic polluted River Pasig in Metro Manila. This marks an ...
- DHL Supply Chain to Invest EUR 500million in India to Further Boost Capacity
- DHL Supply Chain (DHL), the global market leader for contract logistics solutions, today announced an investment of EUR 500 million in India over the next five years to significantly grow its warehousing capacity, workforce and sustainability initiatives in the country. With this investment, DHL will own and operate wholly-owned larg...
- OOIL Included in Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Index
- Orient Overseas (International) Limited (HKEX.0316) ("OOIL" or “the group”) is pleased to announce that it has been listed as a constituent stock on the Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Index ("HSSUS") and the Hang Seng ESG 50 Index, with immediate effect today, September 5, 2022. The HSSUS consists of the ...
- American Airlines Cargo Now Offers Expanded Americas
- The American Airlines Cargo network continues to expand on WebCargo, a Freightos company, now with the inclusion of 28 new countries and more than 40 markets across Latin America, the Caribbean and Canada. Following Europe and the U.S., this regional rollout onto WebCargo now includes a significant portion of the carrier’s...
- CMA CGM Named Best Global Shipping Line at 2022 Asian Freight
- The CMA CGM Group, a global player in sea, land, air and logistics solutions has been named Best Global Shipping Line at the 2022 Asian Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain Awards (AFLAS) last evening. Voted by industry stakeholders, customers, global shippers and readers of Asia Cargo News, the accolade symbolise...
- Passing on the Baton at Port of Hamburg Marketing
- On 31 August 2022 Bengt van Beuningen, Head of Communication and Information for Port of Hamburg Marketing, will as scheduled be leaving the Port of Hamburg’s marketing organization. He commenced working for its predecessor HHVW Sales Promotion and Advertising in 1999. Ever since, he has successfully directed worldw...
- Maersk Completes Acquisition of LF Logistics
- Today, A.P. Moller - Maersk (Maersk) announces the completion of its acquisition of LF Logistics, a Hong Kong-based contract logistics company, with premium capabilities within omnichannel fulfilment services, e-commerce, and inland transport in the Asia-Pacific region. As consequence, LF Logistics will be rebranded to Maersk. Fol...
- CULines Invited Customers to Witness Delivery of Newbuilding
- On August 27th 2022, the CULines 190TEU container newbuilding “CUL BANGKOK”, was successfully named and delivered at CSSC Whampoa Wenchong Shipyard Guangzhou South Salon point factory. In the ceremony, CULines mainly invited representatives from cargo owners, merchants, E-commerce logistics and shippi...
- DHL Supply Chain Celebrates the Groundbreaking of DHL Yachiyo Logistics Center
- DHL Supply Chain, the global leader in contract logistics, celebrates the groundbreaking of the DHL Yachiyo Logistics Center in Yachiyo, Chiba Prefecture in Japan. This marks a strategic step by DHL Supply Chain to grow its business presence in Greater Tokyo. Developed by the Real Estate Solutions team in DHL S...