- Maersk and Nissan Forge Long-term Partnership, Unveiling Grand Opening of Wuhan Warehousing
- A.P. Moller - Maersk (Maersk), one of the world's leading logistics companies, and Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (Nissan), a renowned international automotive giant, have joined hands in a long-term partnership on sustainable, resilient, and competitive end-to-end logistics. Lee Michael Sissons Head of Ocean Fulfilment, Asia Pacific Customer...
- Vale Adopts Wind Power on World’s Largest Ore Carrier
- Agreement with Omani shipowner Asyad includes the installation of rotor sails technology that will make the Valemax the world's largest ship with a wind propulsion system. Vale signed a contract with Omani shipowner Asyad to install rotor sails on a Valemax, the world’s largest ore carrier, which is 362 meters long, 65 meters wide an...
- DHL Express Opens Newly Expanded Global Hub in Hong Kong
- DHL Express, the world's leading international express service provider, has launched its state-of-the-art, expanded Central Asia Hub (CAH) in Hong Kong, amid fast-growing global trade in recent years. To date, the total investment for CAH has reached EUR 562 million since its establishment in 2004. This emphasizes DHL's ...
- ONE’s Workshop on Loss Prevention Paves the Way for Enhanced Collaboration
- Ocean Network Express (ONE) is pleased to announce the success of its first interactive loss prevention workshop, held at ONE’s headquarters in Singapore on 07 November 2023. The workshop brought together representatives from Protection and Indemnity (P&I) clubs — NorthStandard Club, UK P&I Club, Steamship Mutual —...
- SBTi Approves Hactl Emissions Reduction Targets
- Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl) – HongKong’s largest independent cargo handler – has had its targets for science-based greenhouse gas emissions reductions approved by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). SBTi’s Target Validation team has confirmed that Hactl’s targets comply with SBTi Cr...
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen Bunkers First Biofuel in Korea as part of unique trial of HSFO-Biofuel
- Calling at Masan Port, South Korea, as part of its regular sailing schedule, M/V Torrens is the first Wallenius Wilhelmsen vessel to bunker B30 HSFO-Biofuel in Korea. A drop-in fuel which can be used in existing engines without any modification or tank cleaning, HSFO Biofuel is a HSFO blended with UCOME (Bi...
- Wan Hai Lines WH A07 Successful Seafarer Rescue Operation
- Wan Hai Lines Ltd. vessel, Wan Hai A07, on its voyage from the East Coast of the United States to the Suez Canal on October 5 at 9 PM, responded to a distress call at a location approximately 400 nautical miles west of Gibraltar. Damage to the keel of the sailboat had put it at serious risk of capsizing and sinking. T...
- Maersk Reports Q3 Financial Results in Line with Expectations, Yet Challenges Lie Ahead
- A.P. Moller - Maersk’s (Maersk) financial results for third quarter of 2023 were in line with expectations in a difficult market environment with rates well off their 2022 peak and tested by the increase of capacity in Ocean. Revenue was USD 12.1bn compared to USD 22.8bn in Q3 2022 with an EBIT margin at 4.4% impa...
- ONE Strengthens Global Presence with Terminal Acquisitions
- Ocean Network Express(ONE) is pleased to announce it has obtained all necessary regulatory approvals and completed its acquisition of a 51% stake in each of TraPac LLC (“TraPac”) and Yusen Terminals LLC (“YTI”), and a 20% stake in Rotterdam World Gateway (RWG). In addition to strengthening ONE's pres...
- American Airlines Cargo Expands International Winter Widebody Schedule
- American Airlines Cargo announces an expanded winter schedule of more than 12,500 roundtrip widebody flights between November 2023 and March 2024. The carrier is operating increased frequencies across all its major international markets, with more than 6,900 of those widebody flights dedicated to trans-Atlantic routes — a more than...
많이 본 기사
- 대만 3대 해운사, 운임하락에 3분기 외형·내실 쌍끌이 후퇴윤석열정부 2대 해수부장관에 관심 고조…김인현·송상근 각축동남아항로/ 장금상선·흥아라인, 인니항로 강화 대열 합류케이프 시장 폭등 지속…BCI 4천대 '눈앞'“올해 수입 13조” 이집트 수에즈운하, 내년에도 통항료 인상한중항로/ 주력화물 약세로 수출운임 바닥권 못벗어나아프리카항로/ 남·서안 물동량 증가·운임 반등 ‘시황 호조’한러항로/ 동절기 앞두고 물동량 강세…11월 週당 4000TEU한일항로/ 최성수기 맞았지만 수요 부진 심각케이프 시장 활황세…18개월만에 BCI 4천대 돌파
- 해양진흥공사·캠코, 감사업무 강화 맞손선원노련, “HMM 졸속매각 중단 노조참여 보장” 촉구‘이팔전쟁 배경’ 초대형유조선 강세 시황 이어져케이티넷, 시중은행과 손잡고 수출기업 외환서류 전자화 추진韓英, 해사분야 합의문서 첫 체결…탈탄소·디지털 협력부고/ 최낙정 전 해양수산부 장관 별세해양진흥공사, 해운산업 경쟁력 강화 위해 머리 맞대포스코 필바라리튬솔루션, 광양율촌 1산단에 수산화리튬 1공장 준공여수해경, 함께 일하고 웃는 차별없는 조직문화 조성 ‘앞장’‘수급불균형 지속’ 글로벌 컨운임지수 3주 연속 하락