- Swire Bulk Launches its First Liner Service between Southeast Asia and Europe
- Swire Bulk will operate a new liner service between Southeast Asia and Europe from June 2022, providing customers with an additional shipping option that complements our tramp service offerings. We will deploy one to two vessels on a monthly rotation into Europe, ensuring that we can offer more frequent and reliable sailings. The new ...
- CEVA Logistics Expands Service to European Ocean Customers
- CEVA Logistics is connecting European customers with ports around the world through a new office located in Gdynia, Poland. The new location is focused ocean freight services, including less-than-container load (LCL), full container load (FCL), break bulk and project logistics. CEVA has more than 30 existing locations in Polan...
- ONE Japan Sponsors the Ocean Transport of Children’s Shoes to Zambia
- Ocean Network Express (Japan) Ltd. Announced today that ONE Japan and Mitsui O.S.K Lines, Ltd. (MOL) have collaborated with Sogo & Seibu Co Ltd., and the Japanese Organization for International Cooperation in Family Planning (JOICFP (Note 1)) in a project to distribute shoes to disadvantaged children in Zambia. As ...
- The German North Sea Ports Close Ranks
- Closer cooperation between the German North Sea ports is possible. This was one of the outcomes of the first discussion session of the North German seaports in Berlin. More than 100 attendees followed the stimulating discussions chaired by Oliver Detje, Publishing Director at DVV Media Group. Under the heading “German N...
- The Official Launch of Allseas Shipping Company
- Today marks a momentous occasion in the history of our company. After almost 18 months of success with our pioneering China Xpress service, we are now proud to officially announce the launch of our new shipping line – Allseas Shipping Company. Following a successful first year of the China Xpress service, we have now made the...
- PIL Launches New Service WS6 to Expand Coverage
- Pacific International Lines (PIL) is pleased to introduce a new weekly direct service linking China and Korea with four key countries in South America - Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia and Chile. The new service, known as West Coast South America 6 (WS6), will commence on 13 July 2022 from Ningbo, China. WS6 aims to au...
- DHL Express Singapore Spearheads Sustainable Logistics
- DHL Express, the world’s leading international express service provider, today announced the addition of 80 electric vehicles (EVs) to its Singapore fleet, in partnership with ComfortDelGro, one of the world’s largest land transport companies. Together with the 10 EVs that are currently in its fleet, DHL Express Singapore will...
- OOCL Launches TLP6 to Offer Express Linkage
- To enhance our network coverage in the Latin America region, we are pleased to introduce a brand new Transpacific Latin Pacific 6 (TLP6) service in our Asia – Latin America network which will provide a comprehensive port coverage between North East Asia and West Coast South America. In addition to OOCL’s existin...
- Yang Ming to Add 11,000TEU Vessel, < YM Tranquility >
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (Yang Ming) is to welcome its latest 11,000 TEU container vessel, ‘YM Tranquility.’ This vessel was chartered from Shoei Kisen Kaisha, Ltd., built by Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd., and named at a ceremony held at Imabari Marugame Shipyard today (14th). Yang Ming’s attendees partic...
- A.P. Moller - Maersk Completes Acquisition of Senator International
- A.P. Moller - Maersk (Maersk) announces the closing of the acquisition of Senator International, a well-renowned global company in freight forwarding. Senator brings with it a strong organization and a well-developed airfreight network comprising own controlled flights and long-term partnerships with best-in-class airlines, a well-established full ...