- Msc and Shell Sign Collaboration Agreement on Decarbonising Shipping
- MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) and Shell International Petroleum Company Limited (Shell) have agreed to work closely together to help accelerate the decarbonisation of the global shipping sector. The long-term memorandum of understanding will help MSC and Shell to play enhanced roles in the energy transformation of...
- Swire Shipping expands product range to offer landside logistics services
- Swire Shipping, a liner shipping specialist providing high frequency services in the Asia Pacific markets, has expanded its product range to offer landside logistics services. The new services include customs clearance, inland transportation services and bespoke project cargo solutions, which will complement its existing liner shipping products....
- Lean Marine and Yara Marine Technologies become one
- Yara Marine Technologies invests in solutions for automated fuel-saving, performance management, and reporting by acquiring full ownership of the Gothenburg-based firm Lean Marine. Yara Marine Technologies, a front-runner in the development and implementation of emissions reduction technologies in the maritime industry, has acquired Lean ...
- Hellmann Acquires Overnight Express Parcel Provider ‘Innight Express’
- The global full-service provider Hellmann Worldwide Logistics is acquiring the overnight express provider "Innight Express" based in Hungary and Romania. With this acquisition, Hellmann is completing an important milestone in its expansion strategy in the Central and East European markets and tapping into the key overnight express ser...
- Hapag-Lloyd Acquires Africa Carrier NileDutch
- Hapag-Lloyd successfully closed the acquisition of the Dutch container shipping company Nile Dutch Investments B.V. (NileDutch). After signing a sales and purchase agreement in March, Hapag-Lloyd has now formally acquired all shares of the company after all responsible antitrust authorities had approved the transaction. "We are very ...
- DHL Express Delivers US Donation of Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccines
- DHL Express, the world's leading logistics provider, has successfully delivered the United States government's donation of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine today. The arrival of around 1,000,000 doses comes as part of a recent commitment by the U.S. to assist with recovery efforts worldwide. This shipment is made possible via the COVA...
- Wärtsilä to Develop Regasification System for New Offshore LNG Terminal
- The technology group Wärtsilä will develop the regasification system for a new offshore LNG terminal to be built in the Bay of Bengal. The project is headed by Crown LNG, a Norwegian group specialising in developing LNG infrastructure for harsh weather conditions, with Oslo-based engineering company Aker Solutions as th...
- Kuehne+Nagel Welcomes Partners Group as a Minority Shareholder of Apex
- Kuehne+Nagel has agreed to sell to Partners Group, a leading global private markets firm, a 24.9% equity stake in Apex International Corporation ("Apex" or "the Company"). Following the transaction, Partners Group will join majority shareholder Kuehne+Nagel Group, one of the world's leading logistics companies, with a seat on the Ape...
- Höegh Accelerates Decarbonisation with New Industry Leading Vessels
- Höegh Autoliners plans to accelerate growth and boost investments in its green and digital transformation. With ambitions of investing in a series of up to 12 Aurora class multi-fuel and ammonia ready vessels designed with a 9,100 car equivalent unit capacity, the Company is considering a potential listing. "We are investing in future t...
- Hapag-Lloyd Orders Another Six Ultra Large Container Vessels
- Hapag-Lloyd has commissioned the South Korean shipyard Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering to build six ships, each with a capacity of over 23,500 TEU. The container liner shipping company had already placed an order for six ships of the same size at the end of 2020. Thus, the fleet will be expanded by a dozen 23,500...