- ONE Donation to a Scholarship Program and Social Mobility Foundation
- Ocean Network Express (ONE) is pleased to announce the sponsoring of a scholarship at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKY School), National University of Singapore and a donation sum of SGD 30,000 to the school’s Social Mobility Foundation (SMF). The LKY School is an autonomous, professional g...
- DHL Express Bolsters Capacity between Ho Chi Minh and the U.S. as Bilateral Trade Increases
- DHL Express, the world's leading international express service provider, introduces a new route between Ho Chi Minh City and the United States as bilateral trade increases. Operated by Kalitta Air, the dedicated Boeing 777F will serve the alternative route once a week along with the current Airbus A330 six times a week serv...
- OOIL Included in Hang Seng Composite Index
- With effect from 7th March 2022, Orient Overseas (International) Limited (HKEX.0316) ("OOIL") will be included as a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Composite Index ("HSCI"), one of the benchmark indexes of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, following the Index Review Results announced by Hang Seng Indexes Company Li...
- Yang Ming to Launch China-Australia Direct Service 'CA2'
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) has announced a new direct service connecting China and Australia. The CHINA-AUSTRALIA-2 SERVICE (Loop Code: CA2) will set sail on 10 March 2022 (ETA Qingdao). Deploying a fleet of six 3,500-3,900 TEU vessels, this new service is a joint operat...
- Accelerating a Comprehensive Hydrogen Value Chain in the Port of Hamburg
- Air Products (NYSE:APD) and the Hamburg Port Authority (HPA) today announced that they will work together, under a Memorandum of Understanding, to identify potential ways of establishing a comprehensive hydrogen value chain across the port of Hamburg. Both Air Products and the HPA are aligned in their intention to accel...
- Technical Design Study on Conversion Launched
- Concordia Maritime has launched a technical design study together with Stena Teknik and a German consulting company specialising in ship design. The aim is to investigate the feasibility of converting and adapting a P-MAX vessel for container transportation. The assignment also includes preparation for “basic design” class appro...
- Renewed Cooperation Between Cosco Shipping Ports and Port of Zeebrugge
- The extension of the current concession agreement between COSCO SHIPPING PORTS and the Port Authority of Zeebrugge took effect. The concession period for the CSP Zeebrugge container terminal at the Albert II dock in the outer port will from now on run until 31 December 2055. This means an extension of 15 y...
- Smooth Ports Completes the First Project Phase of the Project
- Thanks to funding provided by Interreg Europe, ports and port authorities from Italy, France, Bulgaria and Germany have the opportunity to jointly advance on issues of reducing CO2 emissions in ports. During the first phase of the project, the partners developed various solutions and tested them for their suitability for other port location...
- Rail service between Kunming, China and Vientiane, Laos Sees Significant Uptake
- Heavy road congestions on the China-Vietnam border due to local COVID-19 related situations have resulted in soaring demand for newly launched two-way China-Laos rail services facilitating trade between China and ASEAN. Over 2000 trucks are in the queue on both sides of the main connection Pingxiang (China) bordering Lan...
- The CMA CGM Group is Expanding in Last-mile Logistics with Colis Privé
- The CMA CGM Group, a world leader in shipping and logistics, is announcing that it has entered into a preliminary agreement to acquire a 51% stake from the HOPPS Group in the Colis Privé Group, France’s leading player in deliveries to consumers. The agreement also gives CMA CGM the option of raising its in...