- Coordinated action to mitigate the effect of a hard Brexit around the port of Rotterdam
- The Port of Rotterdam Authority, the Municipality of Rotterdam, the Municipality of Vlaardingen and highways authority Rijkswaterstaat, are creating five new buffer parking sites. Trucks will be able to wait here temporarily if their customs documents have not been properly prepared for maritime crossings to the United Kingdom (UK), in the event of the country leaving the European Union on 29 March 2019.
The aim of t...
- Deutsche Post DHL Group meets earnings guidance for 2018 and confirms targets for 2020
- Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world‘s leading mail and logistics company, continued to grow in the financial year 2018. Group revenue was up by 1.8% to EUR 61.6 billion.
After adjusting for currency effects and portfolio changes, the revenue increase was even greater at 6.0%. All four Group divisions contributed to the positive trend. Growth was driven by the ongoing boom in e-commerce as well as sustained growt...
- Yang Ming Launches Two More 14000TEU Ultra Large Container Vessels
Two new 14,000 TEU full-container vessels built by Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. and chartered by Yang Ming, were named as YM Warranty and YM Wellspring on 6th March, 2019 at Imabari shipyard.
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. President Vincent Lin was invited to the naming ceremony. Ms. Wu Pao Chen, wi...
- Rodolphe Saade accelerates the transformation of the CMA CGM Group
Upon the release of the 2018 financial results, Rodolphe Saade, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the CMA CGM Group, stated: “In 2018, in a difficult environment, the Group posted a sharp rise in volumes and a record revenue of nearly USD 23.5 billion. Despite an increase in oil prices, our recurring EBIT...
- CEVA Logistics expands global partnership with IKEA
CEVA Logistics and IKEA, the world’s leading home furnishings retailer, have celebrated the opening of a new Customer Distribution Center (CDC) at Staten Island on the US east coast.
Under a five-year deal to provide warehouse management and fulfilment services, CEVA will manage the 975,000 sq ft (906,000 sq m)...
- Asia Pacific Airlines Traffic Results
- Preliminary traffic figures for the month of January released today by the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA) showed robust growth in international air passenger demand.
However, international air cargo markets weakened further, with global new export orders contracting on the back of slowing demand for foreign goods. Overall, the region‘s airlines carried a combined 32.2 million international passengers in January, 8.0...
- Port of Hamburg sets record for seaport-hinterland rail traffic
- Handling 135.1 million tons of seaborne cargoes (down one percent), Germany’s largest universal port can report a respectable result for 2018. Hamburg successfully asserted itself in a difficult environment, achieving a distinct advance on railborne seaport-hinterland transport.
In 2018, this category accounted for totals of 46.8 million tons - up 2.7 percent - and 2.44 million TEU - up 4.7 percent. More than 60,000 cargo tr...
- Wilhelmsen and Hitachi High-Tech partnership delivers convenient IMO 2020 compliance
- Signing a supply agreement with Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science (Hitachi High-Tech), Wilhelmsen will supply Hitachi High-Tech’s industry-leading handheld XRF analysers to the maritime market, enabling vessel crews to accurately and efficiently test the sulphur content of their fuel, on the spot.
With the International Maritime Organisation’s 0.50% global sulphur cap on marine fuels set to come into force on 1...
- Port of Los angeles Starts 2019 with 852,449TEUs, Busiest january ever
- The Port of Los Angeles processed 852,449 Twenty-Foot Equivalent Units (TEUs) in January, the busiest January in the port’s 112-year history. The volumes represent a 5.4 percent jump over last January and marks the seventh consecutive month the Port has handled more than 800,000 TEUs.
”These robust volumes reflect the pre-Lunar New Year surge of cargo, continued tariff-related inventory advances and stron...
- Hamburg Sud presents Remote Container Management
- Hamburg Sud will be presenting its future use of Remote Container Management (RCM) in Berlin during the upcoming Fruit Logistica, the world’s most important trade fair for fresh produce, including fruit and vegetables. In recent months, all the reefer containers used by Hamburg Sud have been outfitted with RCM technology.
Using satellite and mobile radio technology, RCM makes it possible to monitor the refrigerated ...
많이 본 기사
- “3대 항만공사, 공컨테이너 실태조사 전무” 부산북항 재개발 배후도로 본격 공사 판례/ 서렌더 선하증권으로 화물 반출시 원본 선하증권을 확인해야 하나...한진, ‘원클릭’ 택배 서비스로 스타트업 성장 응원판토스, 물류업계 최초 정보보호 통합인증 획득창원시 ‘서울 아덱스 2019’ 참가해 수출동력 발판 마련북미수출항로 물동량 한국·중국 부진으로 감소세 전환KSS마린, 우진선박에 해사안전 IT프로그램 공급BDI 1855포인트…中 철강 마진 약세, 케이프 반등 어려워오리엔트스타로직스, HMR그룹 등과 손잡고 필리핀 물류시장 공략
- 인천공항공사, 신규취항 인큐베이터 제도로 항공네트워크 확대성용경 작가, 국내 해운업계 최초 문예지 등단BPA, 개도국 공무원 대상 항만교육프로그램 운영인천항 목표물동량 달성 컨선사에 인센티브 추가 지급팬퍼시픽항공, 무안-클락 최초 신규취항 발표씨랜드-머스크, 브랜드론칭 1주년 기념 고객초청행사 개최인천항만公, 기술개발제품 시범구매제도 활성화 앞장화촉/ 세방익스프레스 정호철 대표이사 장남中 옌톈항에 세계 첫 20만t급 자동화 ‘컨’ 터미널 들어선다인천항만공사, 플라스틱 제로화 앞장