- Yang Ming Reports Financial Results for 2018
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) held its 336th Board Meeting on 25th March to approve its 2018 annual financial report. The consolidated revenues of 2018 totaled NTD 141.83 billion (USD 4.70 billion), up 8.21 % compared with NTD 131.08 billion (USD 4.35 billion) in revenue from previou...
- Panalpina and DSV agree to join forces
- DSV is pleased to announce an all share voluntary public tender offer for all publicly held shares of Panalpina. DSV and Panalpina have reached an agreement on the terms and conditions of a combination by way of a Public Exchange Offer to all Panalpina shareholders. If the offer is successful, DSV and Panalpina will become one of the world’s largest transport and logistics companies with a pro forma revenue of a...
- Valmet to supply exhaust gas cleaning system to Daewoo Shipbuilding·Marine Engineering
Valmet will supply exhaust gas cleaning system (scrubber system) for seven new building container vessels, which will be built in South Korea by Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering for Korean Shipping company Hyundai Merchant Marine.
The building container vessels are the largest in the world, over 23,000 TEU (T...
- Panalpina Brazil invests in cold chain logistics solutions
- With extensive expertise in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals market and being recognized as one of the leading logistics operators in the country for this segment, Panalpina Brazil announces the expansion of its operations with a considerable investment in end-to-end logistics solutions for the cold chain.
The most significant aspect of the venture involves the company warehouse in Cajamar, Sao Paulo, now exclusively dedicated...
- MSC Returns to Natural Stone Trade Fair in Turkey
- MSC & its logistics subsidiary MEDLOG will attend the International Natural Stone and Technology Fair, taking place in Izmir from 27-30 March 2019.
It is one of the most important events in the global natural stone sector. Last year more than 64,000 visitors from 120 countries took part. MSC transports tens of thousands of containers of natural stone around the world every year.
Our team in Turkey will have...
- IKEA, CMA CGM and The GoodShipping Program join forces to test sustainable marine bio-fuel oil
- IKEA Transport & Logistics Services, CMA CGM, the GoodShipping Program and the Port of Rotterdam have today announced they will cooperate in a first of its kind partnership to test and scale the use of sustainable marine bio-fuel oil.
The test will commence with a landmark bunkering of the marine bio-fuel oil on a CMA CGM container vessel on March 19th, representing a major step towards the decarbonisat...
- Coordinated action to mitigate the effect of a hard Brexit around the port of Rotterdam
- The Port of Rotterdam Authority, the Municipality of Rotterdam, the Municipality of Vlaardingen and highways authority Rijkswaterstaat, are creating five new buffer parking sites. Trucks will be able to wait here temporarily if their customs documents have not been properly prepared for maritime crossings to the United Kingdom (UK), in the event of the country leaving the European Union on 29 March 2019.
The aim of t...
- Deutsche Post DHL Group meets earnings guidance for 2018 and confirms targets for 2020
- Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world‘s leading mail and logistics company, continued to grow in the financial year 2018. Group revenue was up by 1.8% to EUR 61.6 billion.
After adjusting for currency effects and portfolio changes, the revenue increase was even greater at 6.0%. All four Group divisions contributed to the positive trend. Growth was driven by the ongoing boom in e-commerce as well as sustained growt...
- Yang Ming Launches Two More 14000TEU Ultra Large Container Vessels
Two new 14,000 TEU full-container vessels built by Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. and chartered by Yang Ming, were named as YM Warranty and YM Wellspring on 6th March, 2019 at Imabari shipyard.
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. President Vincent Lin was invited to the naming ceremony. Ms. Wu Pao Chen, wi...
- Rodolphe Saade accelerates the transformation of the CMA CGM Group
Upon the release of the 2018 financial results, Rodolphe Saade, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the CMA CGM Group, stated: “In 2018, in a difficult environment, the Group posted a sharp rise in volumes and a record revenue of nearly USD 23.5 billion. Despite an increase in oil prices, our recurring EBIT...
많이 본 기사
- 광양항 화물연대 '파업'여수광양항만公, 신기술 활용 씽크홀 예방·관리시스템 구축‘초대형선 인도 활발’ 세계 5대 컨선사 선복량 1500만TEU 돌파덩치 키우는 코스코쉬핑포트, 세계 최대 터미널운영사로 도약포워더 증가곡선 ‘폐업 줄고 개업 늘어’고려해운, 4년만에 모지-블라디보스토크 노선 취항현대중공업 9월 선박수주액 전년比 32.8%↓부산항만공사 남기찬 사장, 제5회 PAR 참석 “분산된 연안사업 추진체계 일원화 시급”BPA, 신항 웅동배후단지 입주기업선정 사업설명회 성황리 개최
- BDI 1861포인트…모든 선형서 항로별 혼조세한국해양교통안전공단, 기상청과 해양 기상·교통 협력 '맞손'대한항공, 美 레이시온사와 ISTAR 사업 협약 체결드류리, 황산화물 규제 대응 연료비 가이드라인 제시동부익스프레스, ‘동원로엑스’로 사명 변경中, 국가물류허브 구축 3단계로 진행북미서안 컨테이너운임 6주 연속 하락여수광양항만公, 순천대학교와 4차산업혁명 협력 맞손IPA, 인천해사고에 발전기금 1500만원 전달中 화남에 40만t급 선박통항 가능한 심수항 들어선다