- NWSA’s international TEUs through June 2019 reach record volumes
The Northwest Seaport Alliance reached record-breaking international container volumes with 1,559,903 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), a 7.6 percent increase from the prior year. The year-to-date international container volumes through June surpassed the record set in 2005 with 1,532,987 TEUs.
For total container volumes fr...
- GEFCO acquires Chronotruck to take digitalization to the next level for shippers and carriers
- GEFCO Group announced today the acquisition of Chronotruck, a company that connects shippers and carriers through an innovative digital platform.
This acquisition supports GEFCO’s strategy of leveraging new technologies to enhance the customer experience and offering fully digitalized services to meet the needs of current and future logistics ecosystems.
Launched in 2016, Chronotruck’s ambition is to offer the bes...
- BHP to introduce low emissions LNG freight
BHP has released the world’s first bulk carrier tender for LNG-fuelled transport for up to 27 million tonnes of its iron ore.
Introducing LNG-fuelled ships into BHP’s maritime supply chain will eliminate NOx (nitrogen oxide) and SOx (sulphur oxide) emissions and significantly reduce CO2 emissions along the busiest bulk...
- Wartsila&CSHI to Cooperate in Growth of Gas market
The technology group Wartsila and COSCO Shipping Heavy Industry have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) covering the development of local production resources, thus ensuring further development and support of Wartsila’s exhaust gas cleaning systems (EGCS) in the region.
The agreement was signed in June 2...
- Delivery of 14000TEU Containership < ONE CYGNUS >
Ocean Network Express (ONE) is pleased to announce that the 14,000 TEU containership ONE CYGNUS, was successfully delivered at Japan Marine United Corporation’s shipyard at Kure, Hiroshima.
This is ONE’s third delivery this year after the M/V ONE APUS on 13 June 2019 and is the last deliv...
- AAL Launches Regular ‘Europe-Far East’ Service
AAL Europe has formally launched a ‘Europe - Far East Service’, to offer regular sailings and highly flexible port calls between Northern Europe (ARA range and the Baltic region), Middle East, South East Asia and over to the Far East.
The service’s backbone will be the carrier’s owned and highly flexible ...
- APL Introduces New America Central America Caribbean Service
APL, part of the CMA CGM Group, today announced the launch of a new weekly America Central America Caribbean (ACC) service, connecting US East Coast to the Dominican Republic with the fastest transit time.
The ACC service will be characterised by its three-day and five-day transit time from the port of Mia...
- CEVA Strengthens Partnership with the World's Largest Pure Play Contractor
CEVA Logistics has announced a two-year extension to its contract with Shelf Drilling through to March 2021. The Dubai-headquartered shallow water drilling services specialist has been working with CEVA since its inception in 2012.
Shelf Drilling is a geographically diversified market leader with operations in four key ...
- Sweden is the First DSV Country to Introduce an 'Acohol Barrier'
At our new cross-docking facility in Jnkping in Sweden, we have now taken steps to prevent drunk driving. We have installed a so-called alcohol barrier which requires that drivers pass an automated sobriety check.
"With the introduction of the alcohol barrier we send an important signal not only to the truck drivers but also to oth...
- ZIM is Launching two Direct Services between Asia and the US Gulf
ZIM is pleased to announce a further expansion of its Strategic Cooperation with the members of the 2M Alliance, Maersk & MSC, to the Asia - US Gulf Trade. The new agreement includes two new strings:
ZGC - ZIM US Gulf Central China Xpress - 10x6500 TEU vessels with the following rotation: Ningbo, ...
많이 본 기사
- 광양항 화물연대 '파업'여수광양항만公, 신기술 활용 씽크홀 예방·관리시스템 구축‘초대형선 인도 활발’ 세계 5대 컨선사 선복량 1500만TEU 돌파덩치 키우는 코스코쉬핑포트, 세계 최대 터미널운영사로 도약포워더 증가곡선 ‘폐업 줄고 개업 늘어’고려해운, 4년만에 모지-블라디보스토크 노선 취항현대중공업 9월 선박수주액 전년比 32.8%↓부산항만공사 남기찬 사장, 제5회 PAR 참석 “분산된 연안사업 추진체계 일원화 시급”BPA, 신항 웅동배후단지 입주기업선정 사업설명회 성황리 개최
- BDI 1861포인트…모든 선형서 항로별 혼조세한국해양교통안전공단, 기상청과 해양 기상·교통 협력 '맞손'대한항공, 美 레이시온사와 ISTAR 사업 협약 체결드류리, 황산화물 규제 대응 연료비 가이드라인 제시동부익스프레스, ‘동원로엑스’로 사명 변경中, 국가물류허브 구축 3단계로 진행북미서안 컨테이너운임 6주 연속 하락여수광양항만公, 순천대학교와 4차산업혁명 협력 맞손IPA, 인천해사고에 발전기금 1500만원 전달中 화남에 40만t급 선박통항 가능한 심수항 들어선다