- CEVA completes $1.4 billion Refinancing
- CEVA Logistics AG (”CEVA”) announces that it has successfully completed its comprehensive refinancing on Friday.
CEVA has raised EUR300 million of 5.25% Senior Secured Notes due 2025, a $475 million Secured Term Loan B due 2025 and a $585 million Senior Revolving Credit and Ancillary Facility due 2023. The Company has achieved attractive terms and was able to upsize the term loan ...
- Japan’s Indigenous Ainu Language Used to Name New Coal Carrier
- A new ship that NYK will own and operate to transport coal for Hokkaido Electric Power Co. Inc. has been named ”Pirika Moshiri Maru.” Honoring the history and culture of Hokkaido’s indigenous Ainu inhabitants, the name of the new ship is derived from the Ainu words ”pirika,” meaning beautiful, and ”moshiri,” meaning earth.
After construction at Oshima Shipbuilding Co. Ltd. is completed in January 2019...
- APL Introduces Weekly Japan Russia Express Service
- APL today unveiled the new Japan Russia Express(JRX) service, the only weekly Japan-Russia ocean freight service to be available in the marketplace.
A jointly operated service with TG FESCO, the JRX service will be characterised by its unparalleled transit times. Russian-destined cargoes from Yokohama to Vostonchny and Vladivostock will be delivered in as soon as seven and nine days respectively.
- Premier Norwegian Cruise line ship headed to port of Los angeles
- Norwegian Cruise Line will bring its nearly 4,000-passenger Norwegian Joy to the Port of Los Angeles starting winter 2019/20 to service the Mexican Riviera and Panama Canal markets.
Built in 2017, Norwegian Joy features a casino and multiple dining options, stunning observation lounges, a two-level go-kart race track, an immersive virtual reality pavilion as well as a quarter-mile oceanfront deck promenade.
The ship is ...
- Delivery of 14,000TEU containership “ONE MINATO”
Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. (hereafter called “ONE”) is proud to announce the delivery of ONE MINATO, a 14,000TEU-class magenta coloured containership, at Hiroshima Shipyard of Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd, Japan on July 24, 2018.
The sublet owner is Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. This new ultra-large ...
- President Kennedy Makes Maiden Vessel Call at Yokohama
- On 21 July, APL, together with the Yokohama Port and Habour Bureau and Yokohama-Kawasaki International Port Corporation celebrated the maiden arrival of President Kennedy at the Port of Yokohama.
Deployed for APL’s Eagle Express 1 (EX1) service, President Kennedy is the first of six vessels that were newly-named after former U.S. Presidents to call the Japanese port. Following this, the Yokohama port...
- CEVA Logistics Announces Preliminary Results for Second Quarter 2018
- CEVA Logistics AG, one of the world‘s leading asset-light third-party logistics companies, announced today preliminary results for the second quarter 2018 in the context of its ongoing refinancing. These preliminary results are based on internal management accounts and reflect CEVA‘s preliminary expectations for its results for the period. The preliminary results have not been reviewed or audited by CEVA‘s independ...
- T.S. Lines celebrates 17th anniversary by expanding self-owned fleet
TAIWAN’s T.S Lines with a us$55million net profit in 2017, celebrated its 17th anniversary on July 6 with the acquisition of its own newbuilds.
T.S. Lines chairman T.S. Chen said the company has been expanding its self-owned fleet in the past two years to six ships. With two orders placed at Japan’s Kyokuyo Ship...
- CMA CGM receives regulatory approvals for its investment in CEVA
- CEVA Logistics A.G. (”CEVA”), one of the leading asset-light third-party logistics providers, announces that CMA CGM S.A. (”CMA CGM”) has obtained all regulatory approvals required in connection with its investment in CEVA and will become a regular 24.99% shareholder in CEVA.
CMA CGM, the third largest container shipping group in the world, made a strategic investment in convertible se...
- Kuehne+Nagel strengthens pharma logistics offering in Chile with new Logistics Hub
- As of August 2018, a new Logistics Hub in Santiago de Chile will benefit the growing pharma & healthcare industry in South America with a dedicated warehousing solution.
This provides Kuehne + Nagel’s global KN PharmaChain network, the multi-modal logistics solution for temperature-controlled door-to-door transportation, with an enhanced regional footprint. The new facility further underlines Kuehne + Nagel’s continu...
많이 본 기사
- “3대 항만공사, 공컨테이너 실태조사 전무” 부산북항 재개발 배후도로 본격 공사 판례/ 서렌더 선하증권으로 화물 반출시 원본 선하증권을 확인해야 하나...한진, ‘원클릭’ 택배 서비스로 스타트업 성장 응원판토스, 물류업계 최초 정보보호 통합인증 획득창원시 ‘서울 아덱스 2019’ 참가해 수출동력 발판 마련북미수출항로 물동량 한국·중국 부진으로 감소세 전환KSS마린, 우진선박에 해사안전 IT프로그램 공급BDI 1855포인트…中 철강 마진 약세, 케이프 반등 어려워오리엔트스타로직스, HMR그룹 등과 손잡고 필리핀 물류시장 공략
- 인천공항공사, 신규취항 인큐베이터 제도로 항공네트워크 확대성용경 작가, 국내 해운업계 최초 문예지 등단BPA, 개도국 공무원 대상 항만교육프로그램 운영인천항 목표물동량 달성 컨선사에 인센티브 추가 지급팬퍼시픽항공, 무안-클락 최초 신규취항 발표씨랜드-머스크, 브랜드론칭 1주년 기념 고객초청행사 개최인천항만公, 기술개발제품 시범구매제도 활성화 앞장화촉/ 세방익스프레스 정호철 대표이사 장남中 옌톈항에 세계 첫 20만t급 자동화 ‘컨’ 터미널 들어선다인천항만공사, 플라스틱 제로화 앞장