- CEO of Msc Shipmanagement to Address Digitalization
The 20th anniversary of CrewConnect Global, which aims to improve the lives, education and wellbeing of seafarers around the world, runs November 5-7 in Manila, the Philippines. Prabhat Jha will speak at a session entitled The ROI of Digital Investment: Measuring the impact of Digital Transformation on Crew Operations, on ...
- MOL Announces Plan for Trial Introduction of Energy-saving Operation Analysis Service
- TOKYO Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced its decision to equip 80 of its operated bulkcarriers with a new service called NAPA Fleet Intelligence with Noon Report (NAPA FI) developed by NAPA Ltd. (President: Ilumo Kuutti; headquarters: Helsinki), a software company that designs vessels and develops operational support systems.
NAPA FI does not require installation of an operational data collect...
- Wan Hai Lines Evolves Fresh Produce Shipping Sector
The 12th Asia Fruit Logistica , being held from September 5 to September 7 at Hong Kong’s Asia World-Expo, offers opportunities for fresh product sectors and related cold chain logistics to make business contacts on site annually for the entire Asian region.
Wan Hai have participated in this event for the fourth consec...
- Newbuilding LNG Carrier for Osaka Gas Named LNG Juno
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that on October 25, a naming ceremony for a newbuilding LNG carrier for Osaka Gas Co., Ltd. (President: Takehiro Honjo; headquarters: Osaka-shi, Osaka), was held at the Nagasaki Shipyard of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI; President: Shunichi Miyanaga; headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo). The vessel was ordered by MOL‘s wholly-owned subsidiary M...
- DB Schenker trains logistics personnel with 3D technology and virtual reality
A team comprised of experts from the Fraunhofer Institute and DB Schenker has developed an innovative employee training program in the team‘s joint Enterprise Lab for Logistics and Digitalization. The program focuses on packaging and order-picking processes and is the first to launch as part of this initiative. The training pro...
- ONE enters bilateral feeder network cooperation with Hapag-Lloyd
- Ocean Network Express and Hapag-Lloyd have concluded a Bilateral Strategic Feeder Network Cooperation Agreement, which has already started on the first trades.
The collaboration is leveraging the unique strengths and competitive advantages of both companies and aims to provide the market with a superior feeder network. Under this strategic cooperation, both companies will share space on their feeder services. Ocean Netw...
- Guillaume Sauzedde appointed Managing Director of CEVA Logistics
- CEVA Logistics has appointed Guillaume Sauzedde as Managing Director of its Central & Eastern Europe cluster. He will be based in Warsaw, Poland and takes up his position on 5 November 2018, reporting directly to CEO, Xavier Urbain.
Sauzedde brings more than 20 years‘ experience across the logistics industry to his new role ? fifteen of which have been spent in Eastern Europe. Prior to joining CEV...
- OOCL Fleet Moves Forward to Meet IMO 2020 Regulation
- Over the years, the industry has seen an increasing amount of attention given to the environmental impact from the global supply chain, resulting in regulations on emissions control and environmental protection becoming more stringent and widespread across the world. May it be in the form of introducing or expanding Emissions Control Areas (ECA) on the regional level, meeting slow steaming requirements during sensitive seasons to ...
- Launch of the new Sunflower Kirishima
TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that the newly built large-scale ferry Sunflower Kirishima operated by its group company Ferry Sunflower Co., Ltd. (President: Atsushi Igaki; Head Office: Oita-shi, Oita Prefecture) was launched on September 15, and with many passengers aboard, departed the Nanko Sunflow...
- Yang Ming Launches New Container Vessel ‘YM Wellbeing’
YM Wellbeing, a new 14,000 TEU full-container vessel built by Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd., was named at a ceremony held on 18th September, 2018. Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (Yang Ming) Chairman Bronson Hsieh and his wife Chen Hui-Li were both invited to the naming ceremony; Mrs. Hsieh took on the role...
많이 본 기사
- ‘사모펀드의 흥아해운 인수’ 감시체제 가동‘안전운임제’ 2020년 첫 단추 꿰나‘인천-제주항로 진출’ 하이덱스스토리지, 현대미포에 카페리선 발주한국선급 회장 후보 이형철·신성수 압축“현대상선 등 글로벌 컨선사 초대형선 입항준비 만전”2자물류기업, 3분기에도 실적호조에 ‘함박웃음’폴라리스쉬핑, 여섯번째 32만t급 신조선 발레 장기계약 투입장금상선, 흥아해운컨테이너 인수 매듭…20일 통합법인 출범중국 초상국, 다롄선박중공업에 VLCC 4척 발주임기택 IMO 사무총장 연임 최종 승인
- 상장 앞둔 태웅로직스, 공익변호사단체에 후원금 전달아세안 10개국시장 흐름과 성장가능성스페인 알헤시라스항만청, 韓 포워더들과 협력강화 방안 모색컨테이너선 체감경기 호전…벌크선은 ‘기대이하’BPA·해양수산연수원, 부산항 체험 겨울캠프 실시BDI 1599포인트…전 선형서 상승세 크게 둔화이연승 해양교통안전公 이사장, “IMO 기술협력사업 참여”부산항만공사, LNG 로드트랙터 내년 상반기부터 시범운행목포해수청, 안전항해 지원 ‘최선’부산신항에 첨단 건설정보플랫폼 도입