- APL‘s Eagle Express Service Delivers Its Promised X-Factor
- APL’s highly-anticipated Eagle Express X(EXX) service arrived in Los Angeles on 15 August 2018.
This first EXX shipment marks the delivery of its designed 11-day ocean transit; as well as expeditious last mile delivery of import cargo with same-day cargo availability at the Eagle Marine Services (EMS) terminal.
“We are delighted that the first voyage of the EXX service which set sail from China wi...
- ONE Orders 14000units of State-of-the-Art Reefers
- Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. (ONE) has made an investment in its reefer business segment with a new order of 14,000 state of the art, advanced generation refrigerated containers(13,000 x 40 foot and 1,000 x 20 foot units).
Of these containers, 2100units will be equipped with the latest Controlled Atmosphere(CA) technology, which further enhances the effective shelf life of fruits and vegetables by significantly slowing d...
- Yang Ming Honored for Providing Excellent Service
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (Yang Ming), widely recognized as an excellent service provider, was named “Provider of the Year” on 18th July, 2018 by Target Corporation, the second-largest department store retailer and importer of containerized freight in the United States. Yang Ming was also accredited with the “Environmental Ship Index Award 2017” by Marseille Fos Port Authority.
The “Provider ...
- Maersk and IBM Introduce TradeLens Blockchain Shipping Solution
- In a follow up to their January announcement, A.P. Moller-Maersk and IBM today announced the creation of TradeLens, jointly developed by the two companies to apply blockchain to the world‘s global supply chain.
TradeLens is the result of a collaboration agreement between Maersk and IBM, a blockchain-enabled shipping solution designed to promote more efficient and secure global trade, bringing together various parties to...
- Port of Los angeles Announces Commercial Development Opportunity
- The Port of Los Angeles Waterfront Commercial Development Group has released a prospectus on a commercial development opportunity at Cabrillo Way Marina on the LA Waterfront in San Pedro.
Later this year, the Port will release a formal Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and subsequent Request for Proposals (RFP). Cabrillo Way Marina is one of many destinations along the Port‘s visitor-serving LA W...
- K+N further strengthens its globally leading position in Perishables Logistics
- Kuehne + Nagel announced that it has successfully completed the acquisition of the perishables business of Panatlantic Logistics S.A., Ecuador. The company is one of the market leaders in the country in airfreight transportation of perishable products. This acquisition will enable Kuehne + Nagel to strengthen its position in the export market to the United States, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
- CEVA completes $1.4 billion Refinancing
- CEVA Logistics AG (”CEVA”) announces that it has successfully completed its comprehensive refinancing on Friday.
CEVA has raised EUR300 million of 5.25% Senior Secured Notes due 2025, a $475 million Secured Term Loan B due 2025 and a $585 million Senior Revolving Credit and Ancillary Facility due 2023. The Company has achieved attractive terms and was able to upsize the term loan ...
- Japan’s Indigenous Ainu Language Used to Name New Coal Carrier
- A new ship that NYK will own and operate to transport coal for Hokkaido Electric Power Co. Inc. has been named ”Pirika Moshiri Maru.” Honoring the history and culture of Hokkaido’s indigenous Ainu inhabitants, the name of the new ship is derived from the Ainu words ”pirika,” meaning beautiful, and ”moshiri,” meaning earth.
After construction at Oshima Shipbuilding Co. Ltd. is completed in January 2019...
- APL Introduces Weekly Japan Russia Express Service
- APL today unveiled the new Japan Russia Express(JRX) service, the only weekly Japan-Russia ocean freight service to be available in the marketplace.
A jointly operated service with TG FESCO, the JRX service will be characterised by its unparalleled transit times. Russian-destined cargoes from Yokohama to Vostonchny and Vladivostock will be delivered in as soon as seven and nine days respectively.
- Premier Norwegian Cruise line ship headed to port of Los angeles
- Norwegian Cruise Line will bring its nearly 4,000-passenger Norwegian Joy to the Port of Los Angeles starting winter 2019/20 to service the Mexican Riviera and Panama Canal markets.
Built in 2017, Norwegian Joy features a casino and multiple dining options, stunning observation lounges, a two-level go-kart race track, an immersive virtual reality pavilion as well as a quarter-mile oceanfront deck promenade.
The ship is ...
많이 본 기사
- 대우조선해양 초대형컨선 발주사는 MSC주성씨앤에어, 북미수출 포워더 순위 세계 20위권 진입BDI 1898포인트…케이프, 양대 수역서 성약 '주춤'덩치 키우는 코스코쉬핑포트, 세계 최대 터미널운영사로 도약광양항 화물연대 '파업'여수광양항만公, 신기술 활용 씽크홀 예방·관리시스템 구축초대형유조선 운임지수 11년만에 200 돌파포워더 증가곡선 ‘폐업 줄고 개업 늘어’고려해운, 4년만에 모지-블라디보스토크 노선 취항카타르 국영선사 LNG선 4척 인수
- “분산된 연안사업 추진체계 일원화 시급”말聯 MISC, 엑슨모빌과 LNG 장기수송계약대한항공, 美 레이시온사와 ISTAR 사업 협약 체결BPA, 신항 웅동배후단지 입주기업선정 사업설명회 성황리 개최드류리, 황산화물 규제 대응 연료비 가이드라인 제시中, 국가물류허브 구축 3단계로 진행부산항만공사 남기찬 사장, 제5회 PAR 참석 초대형가스선 용선료 7만달러로 상승中 화남에 40만t급 선박통항 가능한 심수항 들어선다IPA, 인천해사고에 발전기금 1500만원 전달