- Kuehne+Nagel deploys blockchain technology for VGM Portal
- Kuehne + Nagel for the first time leverages the benefits of blockchain technology in a large scale operational environment with 800,000 transactions per month while upgrading its well-established VGM Portal. The enhanced solution provides shippers with new features that improve the ease of doing business as well as the degree of transparency on the VGM status of all customer shipments and the history of persisted information...
- Delivery of 14000TEU containership “ONE AQUILA”
Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. (“ONE”) is pleased to announce that ONE AQUILA with a carrying capacity of 14,000 TEU, has been successfully delivered at Kure Shipyard of Japan Marine United Corporation.
The sublet owner is Nippon Yusen Kaisha. The vessel, ONE AQUILA, employs a hull form that...
- CEVA Logistics delivers extra functionality to Western Power and signs new five year deal
- CEVA Logistics has successfully implemented its Matrix WMS (warehouse management system) and signed a new five year deal with Western Power, the Western Australian state Government-owned energy provider.
Operating out of their main distribution centre in Jandakot and their regional and metro depots, CEVA Logistics has worked in close partnership with Western Power to develop and support its future supply chain ...
- Kuehne+Nagel establishes one European region
- Under the roof of the region Europe with its head office in Hamburg, Kuehne + Nagel will consolidate the management for all European countries. Dr. Hansjorg Rodi, who has been responsible for the Central and Eastern European region and Managing Director for Germany since October 2016, will lead the region Europe.
The responsibility for running the German organisation will be handed over to Mr. Holger Ketz, cur...
- ZIM Announces a significant upgrade of its independent India-Med Express Line
- ZIM is pleased to announce that starting September, ZIM India-Med Express Line (IMX) will have a new rotation, with significantly faster transit time, making the fastest on the trade.
In order to improve our service to customers and cater for market needs, ZIM will introduce changes to IMX service, as follows: the line will operate 5 vessels, and the round-trip will be shortened to 35 days. The new rotation will commence...
- MOL Signs Technology Consulting Agreement
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that the company has concluded a technology consulting agreement with Professor Tomoharu Nagao of the Yokohama National University(Headquarters: Yokohama, Kanagawa Pref.; President: Yuichi Hasebe) Graduate School of Environment and Information Sciences, who is the creator of the next-generation AI advanced machine learning and the percolative learning method.
- The Investment Corporation of Dubai Announces the Launch of ISS Global Forwarding
- The Investment Corporation of Dubai, the principal investment arm of the Government of Dubai announces the launch of ISS Global Forwarding, a wholly-owned subsidiary focused on supply chain logistics.
The establishment of ISS Global Forwarding is the result of a strategic directive by the Government of Dubai to separate Inchcape Shipping Services Holding Ltd, into two standalone companies with the aim of optimisin...
- Yang Ming Orders Ten 2800TEU Containerships
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp.(Yang Ming) signed a contract with CSBC CORPORATION, TAIWAN (CSBC) for the construction of a total of ten 2,800 TEU class full container vessels.
The contract was signed by Yang Ming’s Chairman Bronson Hsieh and CSBC’s Chairman Cheng Wen-Lon. The ...
- APL‘s Eagle Express Service Delivers Its Promised X-Factor
- APL’s highly-anticipated Eagle Express X(EXX) service arrived in Los Angeles on 15 August 2018.
This first EXX shipment marks the delivery of its designed 11-day ocean transit; as well as expeditious last mile delivery of import cargo with same-day cargo availability at the Eagle Marine Services (EMS) terminal.
“We are delighted that the first voyage of the EXX service which set sail from China wi...
- ONE Orders 14000units of State-of-the-Art Reefers
- Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. (ONE) has made an investment in its reefer business segment with a new order of 14,000 state of the art, advanced generation refrigerated containers(13,000 x 40 foot and 1,000 x 20 foot units).
Of these containers, 2100units will be equipped with the latest Controlled Atmosphere(CA) technology, which further enhances the effective shelf life of fruits and vegetables by significantly slowing d...
많이 본 기사
- 장금상선·흥아해운 12월 중순 통합법인 출범조선 빅3 올해 수주목표 달성 ‘희박’화물연대, 안전운임제 쟁취위해 18일 경고파업‘돼지열병 후폭풍’ 해운시장 냉동 컨박스 공급 비상팬스타엔터프라이즈, 수소경제 활성화 드라이브현대重, 자외선방식 평형수처리장치도 美 형식승인 통과역사적 위기 속 우리나라 해운산업의 대응과 교훈APM터미널, 마스블락테Ⅰ 계약만료 앞두고 철수설 ‘솔솔’“조선업 사고사망자 84%가 하청노동자”아슬아슬한 수요공급 외줄타기…亞-남미동안 호조세 연말까지 이어질까
- 초대형유조선 중동-극동 용선료 10만弗 돌파평택항 물동량 성장률 전국 최고국제물류協, 남아공서 2020 부산총회 홍보활동 성료中 시노트란스, 유럽 KLG등 물류기업 M&A로 외형 확대국토부 김경욱 2차관 “철도노조 파업으로 국민 불편 없어야”광양함 대원, 광양시와 상호 간 우애 돈독히 다져APL, 한러항로 '컨'서비스 CMA CGM으로 이관BDI 1929포인트…모든 선형서 상승세YGPA, 로테르담형 광양항 실현 학습동아리 운영CMA CGM, 황산화물규제 대응 저유황유할증료 도입