- ONE is awarded the ISO 14001:2015 certification by ClassNK
Ocean Network Express (“ONE”) has been awarded the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14001:2015 certification by ClassNK. The certificate delivering ceremony held on 5th November 2018 at ONE (Marina One East Tower, Singapore).
This internationally-recognised certification demonstrates that ON...
- Port Once Again Tops One Million Cruise Passengers
- The Port of Seattle, celebrating 20 years serving the cruise industry, welcomed 1,114,888 revenue passengers through its cruise terminals in 2018, the second year in a row the Port exceeded the one-million passenger mark.
More growth is expected next year with the arrival of the Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas - a 4,180 passenger vessel that will be the largest on the west coast in 2019 - and the addition of th...
- CEO of Msc Shipmanagement to Address Digitalization
The 20th anniversary of CrewConnect Global, which aims to improve the lives, education and wellbeing of seafarers around the world, runs November 5-7 in Manila, the Philippines. Prabhat Jha will speak at a session entitled The ROI of Digital Investment: Measuring the impact of Digital Transformation on Crew Operations, on ...
- MOL Announces Plan for Trial Introduction of Energy-saving Operation Analysis Service
- TOKYO Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced its decision to equip 80 of its operated bulkcarriers with a new service called NAPA Fleet Intelligence with Noon Report (NAPA FI) developed by NAPA Ltd. (President: Ilumo Kuutti; headquarters: Helsinki), a software company that designs vessels and develops operational support systems.
NAPA FI does not require installation of an operational data collect...
- Wan Hai Lines Evolves Fresh Produce Shipping Sector
The 12th Asia Fruit Logistica , being held from September 5 to September 7 at Hong Kong’s Asia World-Expo, offers opportunities for fresh product sectors and related cold chain logistics to make business contacts on site annually for the entire Asian region.
Wan Hai have participated in this event for the fourth consec...
- Newbuilding LNG Carrier for Osaka Gas Named LNG Juno
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that on October 25, a naming ceremony for a newbuilding LNG carrier for Osaka Gas Co., Ltd. (President: Takehiro Honjo; headquarters: Osaka-shi, Osaka), was held at the Nagasaki Shipyard of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI; President: Shunichi Miyanaga; headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo). The vessel was ordered by MOL‘s wholly-owned subsidiary M...
- DB Schenker trains logistics personnel with 3D technology and virtual reality
A team comprised of experts from the Fraunhofer Institute and DB Schenker has developed an innovative employee training program in the team‘s joint Enterprise Lab for Logistics and Digitalization. The program focuses on packaging and order-picking processes and is the first to launch as part of this initiative. The training pro...
- ONE enters bilateral feeder network cooperation with Hapag-Lloyd
- Ocean Network Express and Hapag-Lloyd have concluded a Bilateral Strategic Feeder Network Cooperation Agreement, which has already started on the first trades.
The collaboration is leveraging the unique strengths and competitive advantages of both companies and aims to provide the market with a superior feeder network. Under this strategic cooperation, both companies will share space on their feeder services. Ocean Netw...
- Guillaume Sauzedde appointed Managing Director of CEVA Logistics
- CEVA Logistics has appointed Guillaume Sauzedde as Managing Director of its Central & Eastern Europe cluster. He will be based in Warsaw, Poland and takes up his position on 5 November 2018, reporting directly to CEO, Xavier Urbain.
Sauzedde brings more than 20 years‘ experience across the logistics industry to his new role ? fifteen of which have been spent in Eastern Europe. Prior to joining CEV...
- OOCL Fleet Moves Forward to Meet IMO 2020 Regulation
- Over the years, the industry has seen an increasing amount of attention given to the environmental impact from the global supply chain, resulting in regulations on emissions control and environmental protection becoming more stringent and widespread across the world. May it be in the form of introducing or expanding Emissions Control Areas (ECA) on the regional level, meeting slow steaming requirements during sensitive seasons to ...
많이 본 기사
- “3대 항만공사, 공컨테이너 실태조사 전무” 부산북항 재개발 배후도로 본격 공사 판례/ 서렌더 선하증권으로 화물 반출시 원본 선하증권을 확인해야 하나...북미수출항로 물동량 한국·중국 부진으로 감소세 전환창원시 ‘서울 아덱스 2019’ 참가해 수출동력 발판 마련판토스, 물류업계 최초 정보보호 통합인증 획득BDI 1855포인트…中 철강 마진 약세, 케이프 반등 어려워KSS마린, 우진선박에 해사안전 IT프로그램 공급인천공항공사, 신규취항 인큐베이터 제도로 항공네트워크 확대성용경 작가, 국내 해운업계 최초 문예지 등단
- BPA, 개도국 공무원 대상 항만교육프로그램 운영인천항만公, 기술개발제품 시범구매제도 활성화 앞장팬퍼시픽항공, 무안-클락 최초 신규취항 발표씨랜드-머스크, 브랜드론칭 1주년 기념 고객초청행사 개최화촉/ 세방익스프레스 정호철 대표이사 장남베트남, 국제컨테이너터미널 프로젝트 투자 비준페덱스, 인터내셔널 이코노미 서비스 유럽 노선 확장인사/ 해양수산부日 고베항, 7월 물동량 25만TEU…8%↑한진, ‘원클릭’ 택배 서비스로 스타트업 성장 응원