- New step in CMA CGM and CEVA Logistics’ strategic partnership
- Today, CEVA Logistics announced its new strategic plan to accelerate the value creation for all stakeholders. CMA CGM fully supports this new plan. All CEVA shareholders will have the opportunity to benefit from the substantial value creation expected from this new strategic partnership.
For the shareholders wishing nevertheless to exit their investment in CEVA Logistics, CMA CGM has made today a pre-ann...
- Msc Enhances Asia-Latin america Network through New vsa
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is optimising its Asia-South America east coast network through a new vessel-sharing agreement (VSA) with two other carriers. The new arrangements will slash transit times on MSC’s Ipanema service by at least a week.
The VSA between MSC, Hapag Lloyd and Ocean Network E...
- NWSA’s October container volumes up nearly 10 percent
The Northwest Seaport Alliance’s total monthly container volumes for October reached 333,995 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), a 9.9 percent increase over the same month last year.
The Northwest Seaport Alliance import volumes increased to 144,925 TEUs, a 20.7 percent increase compared to October 2017. At 134,...
- MOL Tabletop Drill Focuses on LNG Carrier Safety
TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that it conducted a tabletop drill based on an incident simulation involving an LNG carrier managed by an MOL Group ship management company. MOL holds these drills periodically to confirm its emergency response system in preparation for serious marine incidents.
- APL Extends Eagle GO Guaranteed to Asia-Latin America
- APL today announced the extension of Eagle GO Guaranteed to its Asia-Latin America and North America-Latin America networks. Applicable to five East-West Asia-Latin America services and three North-South America services, Eagle GO Guaranteed cargoes from the direct load ports of Asia, North America and Latin America will be assured of equipment and space onboard vessels of these APL services.
- Top Ocean Carriers and Terminal Operators Initiate Blockchain Consortium
- Nine leading ocean carriers and terminal operators today signed a formal statement of intent for a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to form a consortium to develop the Global Shipping Business Network (GSBN), an open digital platform based on distributed ledger technology.
The participants include ocean carriers CMA CGM, COSCO SHIPPING Lines, Evergreen Marine, OOCL, and Yang Ming; terminal ...
- ONE is awarded the ISO 14001:2015 certification by ClassNK
Ocean Network Express (“ONE”) has been awarded the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14001:2015 certification by ClassNK. The certificate delivering ceremony held on 5th November 2018 at ONE (Marina One East Tower, Singapore).
This internationally-recognised certification demonstrates that ON...
- Port Once Again Tops One Million Cruise Passengers
- The Port of Seattle, celebrating 20 years serving the cruise industry, welcomed 1,114,888 revenue passengers through its cruise terminals in 2018, the second year in a row the Port exceeded the one-million passenger mark.
More growth is expected next year with the arrival of the Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas - a 4,180 passenger vessel that will be the largest on the west coast in 2019 - and the addition of th...
- CEO of Msc Shipmanagement to Address Digitalization
The 20th anniversary of CrewConnect Global, which aims to improve the lives, education and wellbeing of seafarers around the world, runs November 5-7 in Manila, the Philippines. Prabhat Jha will speak at a session entitled The ROI of Digital Investment: Measuring the impact of Digital Transformation on Crew Operations, on ...
- MOL Announces Plan for Trial Introduction of Energy-saving Operation Analysis Service
- TOKYO Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced its decision to equip 80 of its operated bulkcarriers with a new service called NAPA Fleet Intelligence with Noon Report (NAPA FI) developed by NAPA Ltd. (President: Ilumo Kuutti; headquarters: Helsinki), a software company that designs vessels and develops operational support systems.
NAPA FI does not require installation of an operational data collect...
많이 본 기사
- 광양항 화물연대 '파업'여수광양항만公, 신기술 활용 씽크홀 예방·관리시스템 구축‘초대형선 인도 활발’ 세계 5대 컨선사 선복량 1500만TEU 돌파덩치 키우는 코스코쉬핑포트, 세계 최대 터미널운영사로 도약포워더 증가곡선 ‘폐업 줄고 개업 늘어’고려해운, 4년만에 모지-블라디보스토크 노선 취항현대중공업 9월 선박수주액 전년比 32.8%↓부산항만공사 남기찬 사장, 제5회 PAR 참석 “분산된 연안사업 추진체계 일원화 시급”BPA, 신항 웅동배후단지 입주기업선정 사업설명회 성황리 개최
- BDI 1861포인트…모든 선형서 항로별 혼조세한국해양교통안전공단, 기상청과 해양 기상·교통 협력 '맞손'대한항공, 美 레이시온사와 ISTAR 사업 협약 체결동부익스프레스, ‘동원로엑스’로 사명 변경드류리, 황산화물 규제 대응 연료비 가이드라인 제시中, 국가물류허브 구축 3단계로 진행북미서안 컨테이너운임 6주 연속 하락여수광양항만公, 순천대학교와 4차산업혁명 협력 맞손IPA, 인천해사고에 발전기금 1500만원 전달中 화남에 40만t급 선박통항 가능한 심수항 들어선다