- CMA CGM unveils its new unmatched service offer, Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product
The CMA CGM Group, a worldwide leading shipping group, is pleased to announce that Rodolphe Saadé, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the CMA CGM Group, signed today with the executives of COSCO SHIPPING, Evergreen and OOCL the launch of Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product, which will ...
- ONE Conducts the First Global Stowage Planning Office Summit
- Ocean Network Express (“ONE”) conducted the first Global Stowage Planning Office (SPO) Summit during 10th and 11th December 2018 in Kumamoto, Japan.
The summit aims to improve stowage planning skills for its internal staff in more safety condition. The SPO that handles stowage planning on container vessels operated by ONE are dotted at several locations in the world.
11 representatives from 7 countrie...
- APM Terminals Pipavav connects to ICD Kanpur via rail
- The new connection, established by CONCOR, gives customers an opportunity to connect to the Gateway Port of Pipavav.
The maiden export train from ICD Kanpur (JRY) to Port Pipavav was aptly named as POLYMER Express as it was carrying 90 TEUs of Polymer for GAIL.
The export loaded train was flagged off by Deputy Commissioner of Customs, Mr. C N Mishra and Mr. Santosh Kumar Singh,...
- Msc and Traxens Launch Iot Pilot Project to Improve Terminal Efficiency
- As announced by Traxens, MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is cooperating with its partner in a pilot project in Valencia to use an Internet-of-Things (IoT) network to improve the operational efficiency of the port.
MSC is already working with Traxens, which provides data and services for the supply chain industry, on smart container solutions using IoT for customers around the world. The use of such real-time trackin...
- APL Forges Ahead As Intra-Asia Champion Through CNC
- APL today announced the proposed acquisition of the book of business of its sister company Cheng Lie Navigation(CNC).
With this, APL will consolidate all its Intra-Asia business under the CNC brand to be operated from Singapore, retaining both sales networks and all sales channels.
“This strategic move will enable us to become the Intra-Asia Champion with the most comprehensive market connectivity in the Fa...
- ONE Celebrates the Arrival of the Largest Container Vessel in LaemChabang
Ocean Network Express (ONE) held a welcome event on 26 November 2018 to celebrate the maiden call of its ONE COLUMBA vessel at the Thai port of Laem Chabang. The arrival was in fact a significant milestone for the entire maritime trade of Thailand as it marks the largest container vessel ever to call upon the...
- DSV Canada breaks ground on new 1.1 million square foot facility
DSV Canada breaks ground on new 1.1 million square foot facility in Milton, Ontario, scheduled to open fall 2019.
DSV’s new facility will be the future Canadian head office and state-of-the-art logistics complex. The location of DSV Canada’s new head office was marked by the Milton ground-breaking ceremony on 22 N...
- DHL survey finds companies in Asia Pacific place more importance on green transport than other regions
- The latest research report on ground transportation logistics by DHL, the world‘s leading logistics company, has revealed that companies in Asia Pacific place more importance on green transport than other regions do. The global survey found that a whopping 75% of respondents from the region believe electric vehicles will have a significant impact on transport in the next two years, compared to the global average of 53%. T...
- MOL Pledges Assistance in Ocean Transport of Mobile Library Vehicles
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL; President & CEO: Junichiro Ikeda) today announced that the company assisted the non-profit organization South Africa Primary Education Support Initiative (*) (SAPESI-Japan) with the ocean transport of mobile library vehicles to the Republic of South Africa. This marks the seventh time since 2009 that MOL has contributed to this initiative.
MOL previously transporte...
- APL Refines Asia-Gulf Network
- APL today announced the refinements of the West Asia Express (WAX) and West Asia Express 3 (WA3) services in its Asia-Gulf network. The enhancements of these two weekly services demonstrate APL’s commitment to provide a wider market coverage and better connectivity between the Far East and the Middle East.
The refined WA3 service will extend the network to the markets of Jubail and Bahrain from L...
많이 본 기사
- 광양항 화물연대 '파업'여수광양항만公, 신기술 활용 씽크홀 예방·관리시스템 구축‘초대형선 인도 활발’ 세계 5대 컨선사 선복량 1500만TEU 돌파덩치 키우는 코스코쉬핑포트, 세계 최대 터미널운영사로 도약포워더 증가곡선 ‘폐업 줄고 개업 늘어’고려해운, 4년만에 모지-블라디보스토크 노선 취항현대중공업 9월 선박수주액 전년比 32.8%↓부산항만공사 남기찬 사장, 제5회 PAR 참석 “분산된 연안사업 추진체계 일원화 시급”BPA, 신항 웅동배후단지 입주기업선정 사업설명회 성황리 개최
- BDI 1861포인트…모든 선형서 항로별 혼조세한국해양교통안전공단, 기상청과 해양 기상·교통 협력 '맞손'대한항공, 美 레이시온사와 ISTAR 사업 협약 체결드류리, 황산화물 규제 대응 연료비 가이드라인 제시동부익스프레스, ‘동원로엑스’로 사명 변경中, 국가물류허브 구축 3단계로 진행북미서안 컨테이너운임 6주 연속 하락여수광양항만公, 순천대학교와 4차산업혁명 협력 맞손IPA, 인천해사고에 발전기금 1500만원 전달中 화남에 40만t급 선박통항 가능한 심수항 들어선다