- CMA CGM successfully completes its public tender offer to acquire CEVA Logistics
- Following the close of the public tender offer launched on 12 February 2019, the CMA CGM Group announced today that it will hold 97.89% of the outstanding shares and voting rights of CEVA upon settlement of the tendered CEVA shares, scheduled for 16 April 2019. As announced, CMA CGM plans to delist CEVA from the Zurich Stock Exchange.
Merging CEVA‘s operations into the CMA ...
- Yang Ming to Charter Four More 11000TEU New Container Ships
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (Yang Ming) and Shoei Kisen Kaisha Ltd. (Shoei Kisen) signed charter agreements for four 11,000TEU containerships yesterday(10th April, 2019) in Hong Kong.
During the ceremony, the time-charter agreements were signed by Yang Ming’s Chairman Bronson Hsieh and Shoei Kisen’s ...
- Panalpina and DSV agree to join forces
- DSV is pleased to announce an all share voluntary public tender offer for all publicly held shares of Panalpina. DSV and Panalpina have reached an agreement on the terms and conditions of a combination by way of a Public Exchange Offer to all Panalpina shareholders. If the offer is successful, DSV and Panalpina will become one of the world’s largest transport and logistics companies with a pro forma revenue of a...
- Yang Ming Reports Financial Results for 2018
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) held its 336th Board Meeting on 25th March to approve its 2018 annual financial report. The consolidated revenues of 2018 totaled NTD 141.83 billion (USD 4.70 billion), up 8.21 % compared with NTD 131.08 billion (USD 4.35 billion) in revenue from previou...
- Valmet to supply exhaust gas cleaning system to Daewoo Shipbuilding·Marine Engineering
Valmet will supply exhaust gas cleaning system (scrubber system) for seven new building container vessels, which will be built in South Korea by Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering for Korean Shipping company Hyundai Merchant Marine.
The building container vessels are the largest in the world, over 23,000 TEU (T...
- Panalpina Brazil invests in cold chain logistics solutions
- With extensive expertise in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals market and being recognized as one of the leading logistics operators in the country for this segment, Panalpina Brazil announces the expansion of its operations with a considerable investment in end-to-end logistics solutions for the cold chain.
The most significant aspect of the venture involves the company warehouse in Cajamar, Sao Paulo, now exclusively dedicated...
- MSC Returns to Natural Stone Trade Fair in Turkey
- MSC & its logistics subsidiary MEDLOG will attend the International Natural Stone and Technology Fair, taking place in Izmir from 27-30 March 2019.
It is one of the most important events in the global natural stone sector. Last year more than 64,000 visitors from 120 countries took part. MSC transports tens of thousands of containers of natural stone around the world every year.
Our team in Turkey will have...
- IKEA, CMA CGM and The GoodShipping Program join forces to test sustainable marine bio-fuel oil
- IKEA Transport & Logistics Services, CMA CGM, the GoodShipping Program and the Port of Rotterdam have today announced they will cooperate in a first of its kind partnership to test and scale the use of sustainable marine bio-fuel oil.
The test will commence with a landmark bunkering of the marine bio-fuel oil on a CMA CGM container vessel on March 19th, representing a major step towards the decarbonisat...
- Coordinated action to mitigate the effect of a hard Brexit around the port of Rotterdam
- The Port of Rotterdam Authority, the Municipality of Rotterdam, the Municipality of Vlaardingen and highways authority Rijkswaterstaat, are creating five new buffer parking sites. Trucks will be able to wait here temporarily if their customs documents have not been properly prepared for maritime crossings to the United Kingdom (UK), in the event of the country leaving the European Union on 29 March 2019.
The aim of t...
- Deutsche Post DHL Group meets earnings guidance for 2018 and confirms targets for 2020
- Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world‘s leading mail and logistics company, continued to grow in the financial year 2018. Group revenue was up by 1.8% to EUR 61.6 billion.
After adjusting for currency effects and portfolio changes, the revenue increase was even greater at 6.0%. All four Group divisions contributed to the positive trend. Growth was driven by the ongoing boom in e-commerce as well as sustained growt...
많이 본 기사
- ‘사모펀드의 흥아해운 인수’ 감시체제 가동‘안전운임제’ 2020년 첫 단추 꿰나‘인천-제주항로 진출’ 하이덱스스토리지, 현대미포에 카페리선 발주한국선급 회장 후보 이형철·신성수 압축“현대상선 등 글로벌 컨선사 초대형선 입항준비 만전”2자물류기업, 3분기에도 실적호조에 ‘함박웃음’폴라리스쉬핑, 여섯번째 32만t급 신조선 발레 장기계약 투입장금상선, 흥아해운컨테이너 인수 매듭…20일 통합법인 출범임기택 IMO 사무총장 연임 최종 승인중국 초상국, 다롄선박중공업에 VLCC 4척 발주
- 상장 앞둔 태웅로직스, 공익변호사단체에 후원금 전달아세안 10개국시장 흐름과 성장가능성스페인 알헤시라스항만청, 韓 포워더들과 협력강화 방안 모색컨테이너선 체감경기 호전…벌크선은 ‘기대이하’BPA·해양수산연수원, 부산항 체험 겨울캠프 실시BDI 1599포인트…전 선형서 상승세 크게 둔화부산항만공사, LNG 로드트랙터 내년 상반기부터 시범운행이연승 해양교통안전公 이사장, “IMO 기술협력사업 참여”목포해수청, 안전항해 지원 ‘최선’해수부, 전국 주요 항만 육상전원공급설비 구축에 9300억 투입