- Yang Ming to Launch Korea-Vietnam Service
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp.(YM) is pleased to announce a new Intra-Asia service KVM(Korea-Vietnam-Malaysia Service) jointly operated by YM and APL Co. Pte Ltd through its CNC brand with effect on February 21st, 2019.
The service will be operated with three 1,800-TEU container vessels, one by YM...
- MOL-operated Car Carrier Grand Orion Makes 1st Call at Port of Sihanoukville
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that on January 23, the MOL-operated car carrier Grand Orion (capacity: 6,400 standard passenger cars) called at the Port of Sihanoukville, Cambodia, and discharged about 12,000 tons of construction machinery.
It was the first call at a Cambodian port by an MOL-operated car carrier. In commemoration of the first call, Grand Orion Capt. Denis C. De la Pena re...
- China Navigation to acquire the bulk shipping activities of Hamburg Sud
- Hamburg Sud and The China Navigation Company (CNCo), a subsidiary of the Swire Group, today announced an agreement for CNCo to acquire the bulk shipping business in Hamburg Sud which includes Rudolf A. Oetker (RAO), Furness Withy Chartering and the bulk activities in Alianca Navegacao (Aliabulk).
The bulk shipping business in Hamburg Sud operates from Hamburg, London, Melbourne and Rio de Janeir...
- NWSA finishes 2018 on strong note
- The Northwest Seaport Alliance’s total monthly container volumes for December reached 349,055 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), a 11.6 percent increase over the same month last year.
Total import volumes were up 20.2 percent at 159,550 TEUs, compared to December 2017, as shippers continued to send cargo in anticipation of higher tariffs. Full imports, 138,873 TEUs, set a record for the month of December.
- ONE Achieved Container Loading Records in two Consecutive Weeks
In late December 2018, two vessels operated by Ocean Network Express (ONE), namely < MOL TRUST > and < MOL TRADITION >, set a loading record of 18,694TEU and 18,767TEU respectively.
< MOL TRUST >, which operates in ONE’s “Far East Loop 2 (FE2)” service in THE Alliance...
- B&H Worldwide Establishes Second 24/7 Control tower
- B&H Worldwide, the award-winning aerospace logistics provider, has established a second Control Tower at its climate-controlled facility in Singapore. The Control Tower leverages Singapore’s position as one of the fastest growing aerospace markets in the world, with connectivity across the Far East and Oceania.
Its strategic location within the ALPS Free Trade Zone at Changi Airport provides an innovative and i...
- APL Enhances Condor Express Service
APL today announced that it is adding Guayaquil and Ensenada as ports of call to the Condor Express (CDX) service. With the extension to the port cities of Ecuador and Mexico, exporters from the country will have access to two new load ports for their Asian-bound fruits and perishable goods.
The refined CDX service ...
- Newbuilding LNG Carrier for JERA Named Nohshu Maru
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced the naming of a newbuilding LNG Carrier ordered by a JV of MOL and JERA Co., Inc. (President: Yuji Kakimi; Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Tokyo), Trans Pacific Shipping 5 Ltd. (Note 1) Today’s ceremony was held at the Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinery Works of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI; President: Shunichi Miyanaga; Headquarters: Minato...
- Evergreen Opens Four New Offices in Latin America
In view of the growth potential in Latin American trade, Evergreen Line is continuing to establish its own offices at main service locations in the region. The move will strengthen the effectiveness of the line’s operations, improve its capability to react to market opportunities, optimize the efficiency of its network routing and enhance...
- 2M Alliance and ZIM extend strategic cooperation
The 2M Alliance partners Maersk, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) and ZIM today announced the agreement to extend their strategic cooperation to cover select 2M services also on the Asia-US West Coast and Asia-Mediterranean trade lanes.
Between Asia and the US West Coast, the TP9 service will be op...
많이 본 기사
- 대우조선해양 초대형컨선 발주사는 MSC주성씨앤에어, 북미수출 포워더 순위 세계 20위권 진입BDI 1898포인트…케이프, 양대 수역서 성약 '주춤'덩치 키우는 코스코쉬핑포트, 세계 최대 터미널운영사로 도약여수광양항만公, 신기술 활용 씽크홀 예방·관리시스템 구축초대형유조선 운임지수 11년만에 200 돌파포워더 증가곡선 ‘폐업 줄고 개업 늘어’고려해운, 4년만에 모지-블라디보스토크 노선 취항광양항 화물연대 '파업'카타르 국영선사 LNG선 4척 인수
- “분산된 연안사업 추진체계 일원화 시급”말聯 MISC, 엑슨모빌과 LNG 장기수송계약대한항공, 美 레이시온사와 ISTAR 사업 협약 체결BPA, 신항 웅동배후단지 입주기업선정 사업설명회 성황리 개최드류리, 황산화물 규제 대응 연료비 가이드라인 제시中, 국가물류허브 구축 3단계로 진행부산항만공사 남기찬 사장, 제5회 PAR 참석 초대형가스선 용선료 7만달러로 상승中 화남에 40만t급 선박통항 가능한 심수항 들어선다IPA, 인천해사고에 발전기금 1500만원 전달